A lovely post I read recently. If you’re truly honest with yourself while answering these (in a way that you may not want to say the answers aloud), you may realise a few truths about yourself and your heart that you have become so good at hiding:
- If you could make a 30 second speech to the entire world, what would you say?
- If you were going to die at midnight, what would you be doing at 11:45pm?
- How do you really KNOW anything for sure?
- If you had all the money in the world but still had to have some kind of job, what would you choose to do?
- When you’re 90 years old, what will matter most to you?
- What do you regret most so far in life?
- How can you apply the lesson you learned from that regret to your life TODAY?
- If you lost everything tomorrow, whose arms would you want to run into? Does that person know how much they mean to you?
- Do you fear death? If so, do you have a good reason?
- What would you change if you knew you were NEVER going to die?
- If you were at heaven’s gates, and God asked “you why should I let you in?”, what would you say?
- When will you be good enough for you? Is there some breaking point where you will accept everything about yourself?
- Is the country you live in really the best fit for you?
- What would people say about you at your funeral?
- What small thing could you do to make someone’s day better?
- What do you believe stands between you and complete happiness?